Westleigh Recreation Club, in partnership with MoCo Pickleball, is pleased to announce its new Pickleball Program, featuring our new pros:
Rob Campbell & Emer Daly
4 lighted courts dedicated for Pickleball at all times – Lessons & Clinics, Ladders & Leagues, Tournaments and Social Events.
Memberships are available. Please contact the Membership Manager, Kim Brock, at email@example.com.
- Monday – 12pm – 2pm
- Wednesday – 7pm – 10pm (as it currently is)
- Friday – 9:30am – 11:00am
Members of all skill levels are welcome. Show up, play doubles, and meet other pickle ball enthusiasts. Men’s, women’s and co-ed play encouraged. The club has reserved the courts, you do not need to make a reservation.
What to expect at open play:
- Open play is drop-in which means players fill the courts with four players. Any four players, of any level. If the courts are full, waiting players will rotate in to the next game.
- When you step onto the court, it is a good idea to let your fellow players know what level you have attained as a pickleball player. If you are new and don’t know your level, that’s okay, just say you are a beginner.
- If you are experienced and end up in a game with newer players please take the opportunity to practice your soft game or new skills and encourage those that are learning.
- The goal of open play is to provide members with consistent times where they can show up and play without needing to find partners and coordinate games. Come out and join the fun!
- Social play is encouraged. This is a chance to meet other WRC pickleball members. Most importantly, have fun.