To register, sign in to your account on the swim team website, and send your dues payment to Swim Team Registration Manager Lynn (information on registration page).
- You can also purchase team swimsuits (encouraged but not required) online at the T-Shirt People’s Barracuda Swim Team page; suits processed prior to May 21 will ship free to Westleigh during the first week of June.
- If you are not a new member of the swim team, please read the email that was sent out to the team on April 19th for more detailed information (subject line “Westleigh Swim Team Registration is now open! Let’s Go Westleigh!”).
- Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure you are properly signed up to the team listerv by contacting Swim Team Rep Rob at Rnkemp3@hotmail.com.
- Fill out the online form, or email the hard copy form to Dive Team Reps Andrea and Callie; and
- Pay your registration fees through your WRC member portal, or by check (payable to “Westleigh Dive Team”) and given in person to one of the Dive Team Reps.
- Try it! If you’re not sure whether diving is right for you, you can try 3 practices for $45 (includes mandatory MCDL insurance), and if you decide to join the team this amount is credited towards your dive team registration (trial divers must still register).
We can’t wait to see everyone on the pool deck and in the water! Let’s Go Westleigh!
More Swim Team Information: Please visit our Barracuda Swim Team page.
More Dive Team Information: Please visit our Barracuda Dive Team page.
Memberships: Please contact Membership Manager Kim at email@example.com.